Hanoi International School Mission:
As a diverse and caring community, HIS provides excellence in international education within an inclusive, compassionate environment.'
The core values of the school are:
- To embrace and celebrate our diversity as a community of learners
- To develop an understanding and appreciation for our host country and its culture To make the world a better place through education and taking action
- To provide life-long learners with a variety of opportunities to develop the whole person
- To develop internationally-minded people who strive to demonstrate the IB Learner Profile attributes.
Thank you for your interest in working at Hanoi International School.
We welcome applications from experienced, enthusiastic, open, and positive-minded individuals that are interested in joining a wonderful community of educators at HIS. As an internationally accredited IB world school, HIS is aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, maintaining a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
To apply for a role at HIS please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter (approximately one page) addressed to the Head of School, Daun Yorke.
- A current cv, which also includes the date of birth, citizenship, and current contact information.
- A list of references that includes the names and contact details of at least 4 current and past supervisors.
- Please indicate the position you are applying for within the email subject line.