We would like to thank you in advance for your interest in applying to our school.
Applications for immediate and future entry can be made at any time of the year. However, we encourage you apply as early as possible since there are grades that fill quickly. Our admissions office receive a large number of applications throughout the year, with our main intake periods being August and January. The school year begins early-August and ends in the middle of June.
Parents are very welcome to visit HIS prior to the application procedure to discuss learn about our school and to discuss and particular needs with their child(ren). It is greatly beneficial to meet our prospective students and learn more about them.
Parents can arrange a visit by telephoning or emailing the Admission Office.
|Ms. Thu Trang||Ms. Ngoc Han|
|Tel:||(+8424) 38328140-Ext: 130||(+8424) 38328140-Ext: 129|
Our school advises that before submitting an application to HIS, please read the Admission Procedures carefully.
HIS uses OpenApply, this is an online portal which allows us to streamline all inquiries, assessments and applications. You will be asked to create an account with your email address and password.
The application process is as follows:
- Submit the online application form;
- Parents need to upload a copy of the applicant’s passport;
- Parents need to upload copies of school reports from the last two years, if available. If they are not in English, they should be translated;
- A non-refundable Application Fee of 4,500,000vnd is payable upon submission of an Application Form to the school. Once the required papers and application fee have been received by the school, the student’s application will then be process;
- Parents will receive an invitation for their children’s assessment;
- Assessment: Elementary students who are not native English speakers, need to complete an English as an Additional Language (EAL) test and a mathematics test. All students entering into Grade 6 and above are required to take part in assessments for English only, to assist us in placing them in the correct classes;
- If a place is offered, paying the acceptance fee and further forms need to be complete on Open Apply. If you have received a letter from HIS, indicating that your child has been placed on a waiting list, you will need to inform the Admissions Officer of your wish to keep your child on the waiting list or not. The Admissions Officer will contact the families and if confirmation has not been received by the deadline indicated on the waiting list letter, the student will be removed from the waiting list and the application will be considered withdrawn.Decisions on admission are made taking into consideration:
- Current class sizes and nationalities
- Proficiency in the English language
- Previous Educational background
- Individual Learning Needs
- The application will not be considered until all items have been received
- Students may be placed on waiting lists.
- Students who are not shortlisted for placements at HIS may re-apply after one semester.